the air you breathe doesn’t have to be a mystery
- Single-use indoor air quality test kit with sampling pump, sample tube, instructions, and pre-paid shipping label for easy return
- Testing in our state of the art AIHA accredited lab for accurate results
- Results reported and e-mailed within 5 business days of receipt of your samples
- Suggestions on how to improve your air quality
- E-mail support
- Patented technology
- Seamless 200 ml/min flow
- Battery operated on/off switch
- asbestos fibers
- ammonia (urine)
- bat guano
- carbon dioxide
- carbon monoxide
- chinese drywall
- creosote & creosol
- illegal drugs – meth, marijuana, etc.
- isocyanates (TDI & MDI)
- pepper spray
- sewer gas (hydrogen sulfide)
The chemicals and their concentrations will not be itemized, compounds detected are put into contamination index categories.
Results are reported via e-mail within 5 business days from receipt of your samples. Expedited analysis options are available at an additional cost, please call us at (877) 243-5247 to discuss.
- overnight shipping requested on a Friday before 2PM (EST) will arrive the following Monday
- kits ordered after 2PM (EST) will ship the following business day
- all shipping return labels provided with your kit are 2-3 day priority USPS
- purchasing expedited shipping on your order is 1-way, it does not include expedited return shipping
- to request an expedited return label, please call us at (877) 243-5247
性爱五月Return your entire kit within 14 days to ensure validity of your sample.
If unused and all Return Policy性爱五月 conditions are met, the customer will receive a refund for the purchase price minus all shipping costs (both the shipping of the kit to you and return shipment to Prism) and a $30 per sampling tube re-certification charge.
Please note that orders cannot be cancelled once they have left our facility, see Return Policy.
Volatile Organic Compounds
This test is designed to detect over 500 chemical compounds and active mold growth; .
The media is designed for the rapid collection of a wide range of particulate matter including: mold spores, pollen, insect parts, skin cells, fibers, mineral dust, the biogenic and inorganic particles, and opaque particles; learn more.
This test looks for specific chemical compounds known to be present in second-hand (environmental tobacco smoke or passive smoke) and third-hand smoke, commonly thought of as stale tobacco smoke or tobacco smoke residue; .
a little about us
性爱五月 is the leading consultative air testing laboratory in the United States. Our expertise in air scan technology has paved the way for the development of the first comprehensive home air test for total VOCs and total level of actively growing mold. The test results and reports provide you with specific rating levels of common contaminants and the specific actions you should take to remedy.
Each Home Air Check test is analyzed by Prism Analytical Technologies, an industrial hygiene air testing laboratory accredited by the AIHA (American Industrial Hygiene Association).
American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHI) Accredited Laboratory
性爱五月Prism Analytical Technologies (ID 166272) is accredited by the AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs (AIHA-LAP), LLC in the, as documented by the Scope of Accreditation Certificate and associated Scope.
Prism Analytical Technologies (ID 166272) is accredited by the AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs (AIHA-LAP), LLC in the , as documented by the Scope of Accreditation Certificate and associated Scope.